Trusted Health Advice
These injuries, including bone fractures and burns, can reduce a person’s quality of life or can cause fatalities including infections that resulted from the injury . Another health issue that causes death or contributes to other health problems is malnutrition, especially among children. One of the groups malnutrition affects most is young children.
- Higher risk of death from common childhood illness such as diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria.
- Health’s more than 70-member Medical Expert Board reviews our content to ensure it is medically accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
- This would traditionally require a visit to a specialty clinic where you would fill out a questionnaire and have your balance, stability, and risk of falling assessed.
- To help you have more meaningful discussions with your healthcare team, you can share health information including activity data, heart data, cycle tracking data, heart health notifications, and falls detected.
- Other occupational diseases of