Ministry of Health
Another health issue that causes death or contributes to other health problems is malnutrition, especially among children. Approximately 7.5 million children under the age of 5 die from malnutrition, usually brought on by not having the money to find or make food. Clearly, the public health official is not replacing the physician; rather, ethicists now realize a need to be in dialogue with both.
- Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
- 5 million children died before reaching their fifth birthday in 2020 alone, down from 5.9 million in 2015.
- Four Northwell cardiac programs made the 2023 America’s Best Hospitals list, reflecting the highest quality of cardiac care across New York State.
- Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself and your family against influenza and COVID-19.
- In the third REAL Challenge annual lecture, Andy Haldane