Samsung Health Apps on Google Play
Their mission is to uphold professional nursing standards and honour the public trust. The Singapore Dental Council is the self-regulatory body for the dental professions constituted under the Dental Registration Act . Its key objectives are to promote high standards of oral health and to promote the interests of the dental profession in Singapore. Safe Management Measures View the full list of community measures, effective 10 October 2022. Health Literacy Explore health literacy and communication tools, research, initiatives, and other professional resources.
- Mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic — especially health workers, managers of health facilities, people who are looking after children, older adults, people in isolation and members of the public more generally.
- HPB is a credible and authoritative source of evidence-based health information that seeks to empower the Singapore public with knowledge to take ownership of their health and live a healthy lifestyle.
- It also created the opportunity for every person to feel healthy, even in the presence of multiple chronic diseases or a terminal condition, and for the re-examination of determinants of health .
- Personal health depends partially on the active, passive, and assisted cues people observe and adopt about their own health.
- You’ll see your data on your watch in the Sleep app, including the amount of time you spent in each stage.
You can receive an alert if there is a critical interaction with medications you’re taking, which can make a medication less effective or cause unexpected and potentially dangerous side effects. You can also learn if there could be side effects from consuming alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis with your medications. The Health app can incorporate data from tens of thousands of third-party apps that are designed to promote healthier habits — everything from nutrition to meditation to fitness.
Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, were potentially exposed to drinking water contaminated with industrial solvents, benzene, and other chemicals. Find the latest Veterans health care news on VA at VAntage Point, the official blog of the U.S. The Veterans Health Administration is home to the United States’ largest integrated health care system consisting of 171 medical centers. Read more about the approximately 280 EIT Health Partners, consisting of leading organisations across the worlds of business, research, education and healthcare delivery. Our vast community, including approximately 280 world-class Partner organisations, works across borders to connect the three worlds of business, research and education. We call this meeting point the ‘knowledge triangle’ because it’s where life-changing innovation happens.
3.5Strengthen the prevention and treatment of substance abuse, including narcotic drug abuse and harmful use of alcohol. 3.3By 2030, end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and neglected tropical diseases and combat hepatitis, water-borne diseases and other communicable diseases. Over 6.2 million malaria deaths have been averted between 2000 and 2015, primarily of children under five years of age in sub-Saharan Africa. The global malaria incidence rate has fallen by an estimated 37 per cent and the mortality rates by 58 per cent.
The COVID-19 pandemic has given a lesson that every country should be ready to face the most critical threat affecting not only health but also the economic, social, and political sector. Mon, 12 Sep 2022 PCV Immunization Protects Indonesian Children From PneumoniaPneumonia is a communicable disease that contributes the most to child mortality worldwide. Pneumonia is a vaccine-preventable disease that is curable at early diagnosis.